Monday, September 29, 2014

Wild Adventure Corn Maze

We stopped here on the way home from Utah and it was a BLAST!! I look forward to this every year and so do the kids.
 As soon as we walked into the maze the kids took off running, they were so excited.
 They had to find all 6 animal prints hidden through out the maze
(There are 3 separate mazes and we did the smallest one)
 They found all 6 of them this year
 So exciting!!!
Neither of us knew the other was pulling this face until after we took the picture which made it even more funny.
 Our view most of the maze. Chloe's little legs and her clumsiness couldn't quite keep up
 Mason wasn't a fan of the slides, he went down once and was done, but he did manage to sneak off and ride the train all by himself when we thought he was in the jump house playing. Naughty boy!


 "Mom look at me" as she clung to the side and stuck her tongue out
 Train Time
 Mommy and Chloe
 Gavin and Mason
 Gavin was so cute with Chloe. He helped her up all the big bales and then went down first and would catch Chloe when she came out. He is such a good big brother. It melts my heart.

 Straw bale maze
King and Queen of the Hill
(I dropped my camera in the dirt and didn't realize I had dirt on the lens)
Gavin started rolling when he came out of the slide, he was such a dirty, sweaty straw covered mess by the time he was done.
 
 This was a blast this year and I was sad when it was time to go. The kids are getting old enough now they can handle stuff like this without fits, getting to tired, etc. We are definitely going to make it one more time this year.

When we were leaving I was showing the kids the big dipper. Chloe and I saw a shooting star. I pointed it out to her and she asked me, "Is it going to shoot us?"

I asked the kids what their favorite part was and these are the responses I got:
Gavin- I have 3 favorite parts; the corn maze, tractor ride and the slides
Mason - My favorite part was all of it!
Chloe - I'm scared of the dark mommy (she wanted us to turn on all the interior lights in the van)

Also:
Mason- Mom I want a new name
Me- What do you want it to be?
Mason - Ninja Turtle


September 20, 2014

No comments: