Friday, September 12, 2014

First Day of School

 First Day of School
My handsome boys
Their back packs they picked out
Gavin, age 7


Mason age 4
Mason was mad that he had to wait until after lunch to go to school. He wanted to go the same time Gavin did. 

The boys had french toast for breakfast and got ready. I had to go wake up Sleeping Beauty so I could take Gavin to school. She told me she was, "still tired" (say that in a really whiny voice) so I had to pack her out the the van so we weren't late. 
He is such a shrimp! It will be fun to see how much better he can see over the sign when school gets out in May.
Chloe was sad that we left Mason behind. I had to reassure her that we were going to come back and get him.
Madisen (my niece) and Mason
They go to preschool together
 
Mason ran right in and sat down
 
Mason and Onda K his preschool teacher

On the way home I asked Mason what they did and he told me, "I'm not going to tell you, it's a secret." Then he finally told me "We ate crackers and rode dirt bikes". I'm pretty sure that didn't happen.
I asked Gavin about school and he said he had a good time too. He really likes second grade and Mrs. Russell. He had lasagna at lunch and played on the zip-line at recess and that's all I could get out of him.

Back to School Interview

My name is: Mason Awen Fwy (Allen Fry)
I am 4 years old.
I am 39 inches tall and 36.6 lbs
I am in Preschool
My teacher is Onda K
I am most excited about going to school
When I grow up I want to be a cowboy
I am really good at riding horses 
(he's never been on a horse, only a pony on the 4th of July)
I really like Onda K.
I really don't like toy dinosaurs.
This year I want to eat ice cream.
A Super Power I wish I had was hot lava
My best friend is Onda K. and Madisen
Favorites:
Book: Mater
Color: Green
Game: Hide and Seek
Food: Rice Crispy Treats
Thing to Play: Ninja Turtles
Thing About Myself: How I run with my school shoes
Song: Frozen, the ice song
Animal: Lions
Candy: Sour Gum
Toy: Daddy's Dolphin and real dolphins that are in the ocean


Back to School Interview

My name is: Gavin Fry
I am 7 years old.
I am 51 inches tall and 58 lbs
I am in 2nd Grade
My teacher is Mrs. Russell
I am most excited about starting school because we get to learn a lot of stuff
When I grow up I want to be the same thing as dad. (HVAC Journeyman)
I am really good at basketball.
I really like playing basketball.
I really don't like hot sauce.
This year I want to Trick or Treat all night long
A Super Power I wish I had was laser eyes, super strength and diamond arms.
My best friend's are Luke and Isaiah.
Favorites:
Book: The New Farm Animal
Color: Diamond Color
Game: Sorry!
Food: Cookie dough and Oreo dessert pizza at Pizze Pie Cafe
Thing to Play: Skylanders Swap Force
Thing About Myself: I have a dirt bike
Song: Shallow by Porcupine Tree (daddy's bad influence)
Animal: Horse
Candy: Bubble gum and suckers with bubble gum in them
Toy: Remote control tarantula


September 2, Two Thousand Fourteen

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

The interviews are funny- such a good idea. And I want a copy of the pic of Madi and Mason.