Saturday, September 6, 2014

Butikofer Pro Bowl

Stoddard Creek 
July 16-July 20, 2014
Allen and Lorna Butikofer Clan 2014
There was a total of 87 people that were here at one point or another.
Eugene, Evelyn, Shannon, Aaron B. Keith, Deborah, Travis, Braden, Camden, Dustin, Addison, Tyler, Tracy, Abby, Jaxon, Brady, Grant, Denice, Tanner, Becca, Brian, Hartley, Patricia, Susan, Kelsey, Kelly, Wil, Batu, Connie, Wayne, Bill, April, Matt, Sarah, Sarah B., Eddie, Jolene, David, Cody, Teri, Gavin, Mason, Chloe, Kenny, Mandy, Taylor, Faith, Kaitlyn, Braxton, Keylee, Paul, Erin, Brigham, Bailee, Tayvri, Karen, Chet, Madisen, Megan, Chase, Jeff, Paige, Mindy, Aaron R., Benjamin, Bailey, McKenna, Teagan, Maggie, Adam, Miriam, Quinton, Riana, Zaden, Adria, Robyn, Jared, Rylee, Cole, Lettie, Jody, Bronco, HaLee, Garet, AJ and Seth

Tailgate Party
Mason, Gavin, Teri, Cody and Chloe
Gavin and Mason wore their daddy's jerseys from when he was in grid kid
Uncle Keith driving around in circles with his Denver Broncos flags
Kaitlyn, Mandy, Kenny, Taylor, Braxton, Faith, Keylee
Aunt Paige- our announcer
Cody and Bronco running some of the grills
Jeremy
Keylee
Jared, Aaron, Jeremy, Mindy
Jolene, David,(my parents) and Madisen
(#5 was my mom's and my # while playing sports in school)
Becca and Hartley
Patricia and Susan
(my aunts)
Wil, Kelly, Batu
Maggie and Mindy
When it was time to eat I couldn't find Gavin so I could help him get his food dished up. I found him a head of me in line dishing up his own food. This kid is growing up way to fast!!
Karen, Chase, Chet, Megan and Madisen
Kelly and Teagan
Braden, Teagan and (Cole?,Jaxon? someone help me!)
Jared, Cole, Lettie, Rylee, Robyn
Jared and Cole were Buccaneers fans, Robyn and Rylee were Broncos and Lettie was 1/2 of each
Adam, Riana, Adria, Quinton, Zaden, and Miriam
Paul, Brigham, Tayvri, Bailee and Erin
 Jeremy
 Some of our tailgaters. Bet you can't guess which truck is Cody's
 We had bratwurst, hot dogs, nachos, corn on the cob, salads, fruits, all kinds of desserts, Gatorade, root beer, etc.
 Playing some games
Planning our skit
For the skits this year we did Bag Skits
(Bag Skits: You are given a bag of random items and you have to come up with a skit using each of those items)

Skits
I didn't have any pics because I was recording all of them, these are "stolen" from our family Facebook page)


 

 





Training Camp
The kids did a football style obstacle course followed by a football toss and a football kick
Mason
He didn't want to do any of it until I told him he would get candy at the end
Jared helped him

Keylee and Kenny
Faith helped Chloe


Gavin



He tripped, hard, getting out of the sled rope, but he got right back up and kept going
Garet is the youngest cousin and even though he is in his 20's we chanted until he did it

Paul got on the sled to make it harder for him
We also made Braden do it even though he thought he was too old
Mason

Gavin
Chloe



The ladies of the family (minus me)
Karen, Erin, Mom and Mandy (and Kenny-not a lady)
My family
Cody and Gavin
Mom and Mason


Awards
Brigham and Bailee with their daddy
Mason
Gavin
Chloe
Even though I didn't participate I was given a "special award"
I was given a "panty scarf"
Tyler and Cody in their Callahan Auto Parts shirts
Grant and Denice

Pro Shop
The kids (impatiently) waiting while Karen, my mom and I set up the Pro Shop (the kids store)

Family Auction



 It took 4 pictures to get us all in
Uncle Jeff and I were the auctioneers

Other happenings:
Patricia, Susan and my mom finishing up a quilt to be sold at the family auction

Kenny partially dammed up the creek to make a water hole for the kids to play in. Gavin didn't was anytime getting in
My brothers choice of wardrobe always makes us laugh
Chloe pulling Tayvri
Gavin learned how to shoot a bb gun
(it's not really as dark as this picture appears)
Madi made a delicious mud pie
Taylor tried to make one on his face
(not really, it was from riding)



Zaden and Cole
 Paul sliced his leg open during the horseshoe tournament and kept on playing, he's hard core
 Luckily we have a Dr. and a EMT/almost PA to come to the rescue. Paul ended up with 16 stitches after they pulled a piece of metal out of his leg.
 Eli, Jeremy and Tyler
 Miriam and Adria
 Wil, Kelly, Brigham and I playing cards
 Mom bailing out of the ranger as fast as she could after the crazy ride with Kenny
 Mom giving Aunt Patricia a ride
 Mom giving Aunt Susan a ride
 I fixed Megan's hair for her...she wasn't amused
 Keylee, Megan, Tayvri, Kaitlyn, Chloe, Madisen and Braxton
 Megan, Mason (my pouter), Brigham and Chloe
 Playing Apples to Apples
Teri, Kaitlyn, Madisen, and Faith
Grandma gave Chase a piece of licorice and then I did, only I got busted my his mom!

They saw the camera and started running. I put it down and gave them a "Don't run with Guns" talk
Mason
Karen got some paint out so the kids could paint rocks
Megan, Mason, Chloe, Brigham and Bailee
Madisen, Brigham and Taylor

#cowproblems
Benjamin, Garet, AJ, Paul with Tayvri and Brigham
Garet's manpower broke the shovel
Brigham and Chloe
Chloe and Mason
Kelly, Wil and Jeff
I spy some really dirty toes
and a really dirty face
Mom and Kenny playing horseshoes
Keith's family
Crazy April
More horseshoe tournament
Kenny and Paul
Bill was my partner this year. We didn't do too bad, but we didn't do really good either ;)
Chloe and her "new hat"
My goofy bro-in-law
Boots and shorts
Good morning honey!
I'm pretty sure that's Gavin under all of that dirt
Mason bought a singing Ernie and a sucker at the Pro Shop
Gavin in the water...again :)

Madisen, Chloe, Mason, Braxton and Gavin
Brigham and Megan
Brigham
Kenny playing peek a boo with Keylee around the tree
Popsicles and puddles
Megan
Gavin
My little dirt princess
Karen, Chase and dad
Keylee
The paintballers coming back to camp
Bronco, Jeremy, Robyn and her kids
Seth, Robyn, Jeremy, AJ and the Campbell kids
Pinterest Fail
We tried to do popcorn over the fire and ended up making our own fire!

RIDE
Cody and I sneaked away and went for a long ride


He picked me some wild flowers : )
My bouquet



We found a field of Indian Paint Brushes



Beaver Dams
Gavin LOVES dirt bikes and keeps asking us for one

Kaitlyn, Madisen and Faith riding the "Stranger". We kept telling them it was a "ranger" but they still called it a "stranger"
Brigham, Karen and Chloe
Their favorite part of the ride

Zombies
We had "Zombies" attack all of us and drew on our faces turning us into zombies
Cody and I
Kenny, Mandy and Keylee
Gavin
Faith


Family Picture Day
My Family
Back Row: Chet, Karen, Kenny, Mandy, Keylee, Taylor, Chloe, Cody, Mom, Dad, Paul, Bailee, Erin and Tayvri
Front Row: Megan, Madisen, Braxton, Gavin, Kaitlyn, Faith, Mason, Teri and Brigham
Fry Kids right before we left
Gavin, Mason and Chloe


Memories:

::We caught Mason and Brigham peeing on a tree together. They both had their pants at their ankles and were talking to each other while peeing. 

::Gavin accidently shot Brigham in the foot with a bb gun. Luckily he was OK

::I took Brigham and Bailee for a four wheeler ride. Bailee fell asleep behind me when we were on top of the mountain so I had to ride down the hill with one arm around her backwards and one arm driving

::Chloe calls her sleeping bag a "bean bag"

::Friday was a crazy busy day for us. We were in charge of the family store (Pro Shop), the auction and the bag skits. We were busy all.day.long

:: This was our first year without grandma and grandpa. It was a very emotional auction. We were all crying before it even got started. Karen made jars with grandma and grandpa's wedding picture withat sold for $37 each. My mom made a quilt from the last quilt top of grandma's and it sold for $160. We are a VERY BLESSED family. We are very tight and know what's going on in each other's lives. We laugh together, have fun together, cry together, pray together and get together at least once a month.

:: We thought HaLee was missing so we looked EVERYWHERE for her. Jeff and Garet were left in charge of her while her mom went to the store. HaLee ended up going to the store with her mom at the last minute but no one knew. It was scary and then a huge relief

::The skits were HILARIOUS this year. I need to get the videos posted

::Our lantern had a malfunction and Cody almost burned his face and then his hand trying to shut it back off, Scary!

 ::The kids are calling the Ranger a "Stranger"


The Story of the Panties:

Kenny and the kids found a bag on the side of the road. They found a package of girls panties inside. Faith and Katilyn made it into a "rope". We decided to get Uncle Keith with it. Erin and I waited until it was really late and then headed over to his campsite. We tried to hang it on his big Denver Bronco's flag. I was in the back of  Keith's truck but he came over to out a bag of garbage in his truck and I tried to hold super still so he didn't see me since it was dark. He just stood there looking at me and said he couldn't decide if I was a person or what it was because it was so dark. Then he said something and I laughed so he knew I was busted.

We went back awhile later, but his flag was gone.  We were almost to his truck when he jumped out and and scared us. We screamed soo loud!! I asked him how long he had been there and he said since we left the first time which was about 45 minutes ago.

When we went back the third time about another hour later and Chet was with us. We were sneaking up on his camp when Paul and Cody showed up with flashlights. They found Chet but not us. It was so fun hiding from them. Erin and I got into his camp and hung the banner from their parachute that they had over their camp. It was in the middle of their camp now between their campers which was better than the first place.  Victory!!

The next morning our propane tank (and dirty dishes from the night before) were stolen. Uncle Keith had sent his grandson's Tanner, Braden, Camden, etc. to get us. We ended up with everything back.

When I was passing out bag skits I made sure that Uncle Keith's family ended up with the panty banner and their skit was hilarious!

The next day at Training Camp they gave them back to me as a "Special Award". They made me look at the audience while they draped them around my shoulders like a scarf!

No comments: