Friday, September 12, 2014

Rexburg Rapids

My sister and I took all the kids to Rexburg Rapids. I love hanging out with my sister so it's always a good time when we get together.
 Chloe
This year she hasn't been afraid of water, boats, etc at all. It's been heavenly!
 Mason
 Gavin
 Mason and Chloe racing down the slide
 My sister trying to coax one of her girls into the fountain
 This is one of my favorite pictures of Chloe this summer
 I grabbed Mason and Chloe and may or may not have told them we were just posing for a picture. They had no idea what was about to happen!
 It surprised them and me even though I knew what was coming
 They loved it and were laughing
 Gavin is in the blue WAY UP THERE! He loves the slide
 There he is
 Mason, Madisen, Megan and Chloe
 Another thing I love about doing things with my sister is she also takes a lot of pictures and so I ended up in some of them so there is proof that I exist!
(These last pictures are stolen with permission from my sister)
 Chet and I went on the climbing wall. I learned how weak my fingers really are! It leans too so it gets harder and harder as you climb. Chet made it all the way to the top, but I didn't.
 I took Chloe, Mason and Madi around the lazy river on a tube
 This was right before we got in trouble for having multiple people on the tube
(I guess I missed that part on the three page list of no-no's)
 Megan and Chloe
 Taken a break
 I had no idea this was being taken. I was teasing Gavin by sticking my toe in his ear. My kids put up with a lot from me, but it's about even with the things they do to me : )
P.S. Those are not my super white legs. My sister must have photo shopped someone's legs onto my body
 I love snuggle time!
 This is exactly why Chloe gets banned from wearing dresses for days at a time!
Soaking up the sun
This is how my goofball carried his life jacket to the car

Afterwards the kids and I went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Gavin was gracious enough to let us use his Bookit coupons so we ordered some Hershey's Dunkers for dessert and they are the kids favorite!

August 15, 2014

No comments: