Friday, September 12, 2014

Motocross

My brother Kenny has always been into motocross and he has passed his love for it down to his kids Faith and Taylor and even to Gavin.
I went with my parents to watch them race outside of Blackfoot
 
Faith is one of the few girls, but she can hold her own with all the boys
 
Taylor
He just upgraded to this new and larger bike. He got it for his birthday
 
Gavin's bike for the time being. I have a feeling that he will be racing next year if daddy and Uncle Kenny have anything to do with it
 
Chloe may be a girly girl in dresses but she is not afraid of dirt

FAITH
#512





TAYLOR
(pink mohawk on his helmet)





BRAXTON 
(green mohawk)
 

Gavin would go over to the starting gate to watch the race start and then he would come back over by all of us and just sit and watch. He did this all day long and didn't get sick of it
Taylor's last race. It was really dry and it was getting so dusty. There was a breeze and unfortunately we were on the wrong side of the track so we go it all

 I was COVERED in dirt!! It looked like I had been riding myself!

8-16-2014

No comments: