Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Tale of the Ladies- Part 2

Remember when I told you about The Tale of the Ladies? If not read about them here.

Fast forward to July. I came home one day and my husband was giving me "the look". The "You've been pranked again because you keep pranking people and I have to deal with it too" look. I had let my sister "break into" my house earlier while Cody and I were both at work so she could "drop off a castle for Chloe".  She also left these and Cody had found them:
Apparently she told the manager at the DI about what we had been doing over the past few months and he gave her a pretty good deal on the whole group of them.
They are now hidden randomly all over my house. 


We have found them EVERYWHERE! Literally. She told me that she hid some of them so well that we won't find them until we move. The kids get so excited when they are the ones to find them!
 There are only 26 in this picture, but we found another one shortly after this was taken. Karen won't tell me how many there actually are, we just know we haven't found all of them. I can't wait to return them back to her ; )

No comments: