Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Tale of the Ladies

I was at the D.I. the other day and found these. I sent my sister a picture to see if she wanted me to buy them for her, all 45 of them.
 She gracefully declined.
 About a week later I was there again and they were in the middle of a sermon and were joined by a trio of penguins
A couple of days later my sister sent me this. Still listening intently to the speaker but it looks like the penguins gave up and went home. 

I can't wait to see what they are doing next time.


 UPDATE:
 
They were joined by a weird eyed man resembling Jesus and some of them now have their back turned to the speakers.


UPDATE:
4/23/14
My sister sent me this pic with this caption:
"Wizard!"
The ladies are slowly dwindling in numbers as well

UPDATE 4/28:
Snowman

UPDATE 5/6:
Clown

UPDATE 5/7:
Word must have gotten out that these ladies were a tough crowd because they had no one to give them a sermon today.

UPDATE: 5/22:
Down to 5 lonely ladies staring at a creepy pig

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

I wish these were $1 a piece so I didn't mind buying them all for you!