Monday, September 29, 2014

Let's Jam!

 
My mom and I ready to get out jam on!
My mom and I turned raspberries, huckleberries and some lemon zest into...
chili? Not really, but that's what it looked like. 

 
 I put Kaitlyn and Faith in charge of zesting lemons. Faith grated her own finger towards the end, luckily I had just emptied her bowl of zest.
  I also had an accident
(not really, it's raspberry juice)
 Our raspberry huckleberry jam : )
 




Mason kept building airplanes and would bring them into the kitchen to show me
 My mom and dad's pumpkins! Their garden did awesome this year.
 Mason has also started growing a mustache and goatee
 Jumping the ditch

After we were done with jam my dad and brother built a big bon fire and we roasted hot dogs and ate outside. It was a much needed long, family-filled day.

9.13.14

No comments: