Friday, September 12, 2014

Life of Fry

It was a nice day on the way home from camping so I stuck my head out the window to let the wind blow through my hair.
Cody told me I was worse than a dog so I stuck my tongue out like a dog would.
Chloe and Mason's hands under the bathroom door.
I can't even brush my teeth without interruption!
Cody washed his truck and then I caught him drying it with the leaf blower.
We had some last minute shopping to do the day before school and I wanted to avoid Walmart at all costs. As we were walking into Kmart Gavin asked me "Where is the little Kmart?" HaHa!! I love how kids think!

These two suddenly super best buddies now that they both start school tomorrow. They have more in common.
Gavin put his arm around Mason and asked me to take a picture.

One of our sunflowers in our backyard. How can you not be happy when you see these?
Gavin refused to go anywhere to have his hair cut. He wanted me to do it which is fine I have done it a lot, but he wanted a faux hawk and he has cowlicks and he wanted it long on top. Ugghh! I watched a few YouTube videos and then went to work. It turned out pretty good, at least to my untrained eyes! This was also the first haircuts since the #frykitchenremodelof2014
Cody gave both of the boys a blessing for back to school. We left the room for a minute and walked into this. Mason was giving Chloe a blessing.
Three things I love about this:
1-It's a card about poop!
2-My middle name is Freakin
3-She didn't have all of my address but it still made it here
(actually 4 things)
4-It's from Chelsea!
"Mommy I have my bedtime stories" - Chloe
5 eggs!
(we have since had 6 in one day)
This is how my sister and I wandered around the D.I. the other day
The kids dressed up and Mason kept asking me if he looked like a "parade man"
We keep finding Chloe in Mason's bed lately

- Chloe got me with the Ninja Turtle sword the other day and then got her pretend phone and dialed 911, "Hospital man my mom is dead! Come help her!" and then she hung up

-Gavin climbed under the van in the church parking lot to hide from us. He was in his white dress shirt that is no longer white! Boys!!

-Cody was really excited becasue the Dolphins (his team) beat the Patriots. He dislikes the Patriots and his team actually won a game!

-I started my new job and I love it! So far so good. Everyone is so nice there and they really have it together. : )


1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

It kills me that you stuck your head out the window! Frickin' hilarious! And the poop card pretty much rocks!