Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hunckleberries

We went huckleberry picking and this year we found an amazing new spot. Cody and I both were in a batch for over an hour without moving very far at all, it was awesome!!
Mason picking "Hunckleberries" He and Chloe were having a hard time saying huckleberries.





The kids got bored after a while and went for a little walk. Mason and Chloe told me they found two pink bears that had guns, but they beat them up and took their guns.
Look at all of those big juicy huckleberries in our new Super Secret Spot

Gavin rested in the shade while he waited for us and told me, 
"Thanks for taking us on this boring trip."
Uhm...Your welcome I guess..At least he said "thanks", right?
While I cleaned huckleberries Cody found some more zucchini in the garden
Checking out the goods
Doing a little sampling


On the way home from huckleberry picking there were some sprinklers that were spraying the road. Cody rolled my window down and then locked it so I couldn't get away so I splashed him with my water bottle. Later at home he was moving the sprinkler in the backyard and while he was carrying it I sneaked out and turned the hose on and it got him wet! I almost felt bad until later that night at our friend Zach's graduation party Cody dropped 7 layer dip in my hair. I think we are pretty much even now.

July 26, 2014

No comments: