Monday, September 29, 2014

Fry Family Reunion 2014

 We headed to Brigham City, Utah for the annual Fry Family Reunion on Saturday the 20th. It was at Rees Pioneer Park. The kids had fun exploring all of it.


 
 Watching fish
 Trying to catch a fish with my shadow hand
 Chloe
We wandered the park picking up round spiky balls (seeds from the trees). It was like a mini treasure hunt and she loved it. 
 Gavin aka Ham Face
I don't know why he thinks this is so funny, but he has done this multiple times..l.weirdo ; )
 I put him in time out for being a complete whiny, sassy, fit throwing brat. I pulled my phone out for something to do while I waited for his 4 minutes to be up and he immediately changed his pouty frown into a smile. How can you be mad at this kid?
 Alfred Fry Family
 Keith Fry Family
 Stick? Check
Pony? Check
Spiky Ball (tree seed)? Check
Cinderella Baby? Check

Nap Time!
Chloe, Mason and Gavin

 We took the kids over to see the Brigham City temple before we left.
As soon as we got there Mason yelled very loudly, "Hi Angel!" When he saw Angel Moroni. There was a couple there right by us that heard him and laughed as they walked by. Later we were walking past some stairs that led to the basement and Chloe asked me, "Is Jesus down there?" That same couple that heard Mason heard what Chloe said too. I'm sure they were very entertained by us.
 Chloe, Mason and Gavin
Not sure if Gavin's face is red from running around and playing or if he's having an allergic reaction to all the ham he put on his face, but either way at least he is smiling and not pulling faces.

 The Box Elder Tabernacle
Cody showing the kids the pepper plants. They were all over the temple grounds.
 On the way home we had to stop for a potty break and look what we found! I haven't seen one of these in real life for ages. The kids all wanted to push buttons, listen to the dial tone (Gavin asked what a dial tone was) and wondered why the phone was stuck to the box. We probably looked like a bunch of weirdos playing with the pay phone, but who knows if we will ever see one again and I wanted my kids to experience it. We should've called someone, what were we thinking? This of course led us into breaking into song, "I'm at a payphone trying to call home all of my change I've spent on you..." We love Maroon 5!!

No comments: