Friday, September 12, 2014

Life of Fry

 This is what Sunday afternoon in our van looks like!
 Mason has the best Sunbeam teacher. She goes above and beyond every.single.week. He learned about pioneers and got a bandana and they made covered wagons. His teachers name is Sister Mitchell, but when he says it is sounds like "Shit your Mitchell". We have been practicing the right way (for 8 months now), but unless you remind him or help him he goes back to the old way.
 Cocoa keeps us company during breakfast. lunch and dinner
 I am a country girl. I love the wide open spaces and living in town drives me crazy! I feel claustrophobic. My girlfriend Chelsea and I had had several discussions about whether or not Idaho Falls was a big city. I told her it was, she however disagreed with me (she's from Denver, don't hold it against her, lol). I was headed to work one morning and got stuck behind these. I had to take a picture, swallow my pride and send this to her. It may not be a big city to anyone else, but to me it is. One day I will have my wide open spaces but for now I will put on my big girl panties and deal with it. ; )
 Date Night/Ward Chapel Session
(not sure what the streak on the side of my head is. I promise I am not going that gray yet!)
 The kids got into the mud and grandmas!
 I took Mason to meet his new preschool teacher and she spoiled him! He got a name tag, sunglasses and suckers, lots of them. Her name is Onda K. and she was actually one of my kindergarten teachers years ago (I won't say how many!)
 Some of our friends had a huge dirt pile in their front yard so I took Liz's idea from when she did it to us, but on a march larger scale. I had Cody build it for me. It's over 3 ft by a little over 5ft. We waited until around 11pm because we really didn't want anyone to see us walking down the street packing a 3x5ft cross. I was laughing as I was pushing it into the dirt pile and then the street light right by us came on, but we didn't get caught and we even got a picture.
 She won't wear anything except dresses and "dancing clothes" lately
 Chloe being a "zombie". 
She was following me around the store the other day with her arm like this making zombie noises. Then she said, "I'm a zombie, I'm going to eat your brains" and then she started singing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. You wouldn't know she had brothers.
 Chloe, Gavin and Ryver
The kids ran the bases after my last softball game of the season
 Mason, Chloe, Gavin and Ryver
 My kids have adopted our neighbor girl Keyara as their big sister. They play together all the time. They about went crazy the week she was at girls camp and in Boise
 Somebody learned how to do his own buttons!
 Love this picture
 Chloe impersonating Corey Hart and wearing her Sunglasses at Night
 Mason had been quiet for awhile so I went to see what mischief he was into, but was pleasantly surprised when I found him reading a book. I love that my kids love books
 August has been one big long rainstorm. Our streets have flooded a few times. One night after scouts I made Cody take us "puddle busting" in his truck. We all loved it!! The top picture is the road, but it looks like a big lake
 Another huge rainstorm. Cody was proud of himself for watering my hanging basket for me.
 Our street after the initial down pour that lasted well over 20 minutes with thunder and lightening.
 I loved both of these and couldn't narrow it down

 A few of us mom's got together and had lunch together with all of our kids. It will be fun to look at this in a few years and see how much all of them have changed. 
Back: Eliza, Chloe, Gavin, Chaz, Payton
Front: Landon, Harrison, Mason, Spring, Skyler, Reese
 Gavin's hair. Random I know, but it's the little things I don't want to forget. This doesn't really show all the colors, but his hair has brown, blonde, white and red in it
 Some of our peppers from our garden
 
 I found Gavin watching the chickens. He loves going out and getting their eggs. He will even sit and talk to them while he pets them.
 
Mommy got Busted!
 
 A couple of the ladies
 This is from my brother's yard. So jealous!!
(He lives in the country where I want to live)
 I showed the kids how to make "snow" out of the cat tails




 They had so much fun with it. My niece Faith would make it "snow" and they would walk through it


 We made a mess!!
 Uncle Kenny blowing them off

 I found a lizard, a snake and a spider in my locker one morning. I have to admit the snake did get me, the other two just made me laugh

 
Masonater

No comments: