Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Field Day & Last Day of School

I helped with field day again this year and just like last year the rotation ended up getting messed up and I didn't get to help with Gavin's class... for the second year in a row. It was still fun though because I got lots of hugs and high five's from my scouts, previous scouts and other kids in my ward, but it would have been nice to have Gavin in my station. 
I did get have these two little giggle buckets as my "helpers"
Chloe gave herself a tail


At the end of field day they have a fire truck come and spray it into the soccer field onto the kids that want to get wet. It is hands down my favorite part of the school year. The excitement of all the kids followed by laughing and screaming is the absolute best!
Chloe had no interest in getting wet this year, but the boys LOVED it! Both of them were completely soaking wet. 
Best Buds: Gavin and Porter
As soon as the fire truck pulled up all the kids ran to the soccer field
Chloe happened to be in the line of fire when they first turned the water on and she was NOT happy about it one bit!
Mason on the other hand was loving it!

The hose sprayed so far. I even go a little wet from where I was standing.


 The boy in the orange is Eric, one of my previous scouts. He saw me and came and gave me a BIG WET hug.

Mason having the best time : )


I love these next three because the photo bombers keep coming
Chloe, Porter (she calls him "Quarter") and Gavin
Chloe, Porter, Gavin, Mason and Sam photo bombing in the background
Add another photo bomber to the mix, ha ha
 Gavin was so cute. After it was all over he took Mason and Chloe by the hands and was walking around finding people he knew and showing everyone his brother and sister
The kiddos after the soaking
Last day of school.
He got his yearbook and he certificate for High Honors. So proud of this boy for all of his hard work this year. Can't believe he is already done with 2nd grade!
June 4, 2015

No comments: