Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Father's Day 2015

Cody and the kiddo's
(Wheel) barrow of monkey's
Cody with his Father's Day gifts
Chloe explaining to Cody all the things she drew on his card
Gavin picked a crescent wrench out for Cody. He was pretty insistent that that's what we get him.
Gavin was so excited for him to open it
We went to my parents for a BBQ and Taylor was manning the grill. He shouldn't be old enough to be cooking yet, but he is. Time is flying by. 






My Dad is 37 years old.
His hair is GOLDEN BROWN and his eyes are BLUE.
My Dad likes to wear HIS WORK CLOTHES.
He loves to eat PIZZA AND SALSA.
He is smart because he knows HOW TO MULTIPLY.
My Dad works hard at BUILDING.
Daddy always tells me YOU'RE AWESOME.
Daddy laughs when I TELL HIM A FUNNY JOKE. 
If he could go on a trip, he would go TO HAWAII and he would take ALL HIS FAVORITE THINGS.
I really love it when my Dad HUGS ME AND CUDDLES WITH ME.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be A SET OF DIRT BIKE GEAR.
My favorite thing about my Dad is WHEN HE RIDES ON HIS DIRT BIKE WITH ME.

Love, GAVIN


My Dad is 5 years old.
His hair is BROWN and his eyes are CHOCWATE.
My Dad likes to wear A DOLPHIN SHIRT AND DOLPHIN PANTS.
He loves to eat BROCCOLI.
He is smart because he knows ME.
My Dad works hard at BUILDING STUFF.
Daddy always tells me GO OUTSIDE AND BE QUIET WHEN HE'S ON THE PHONE.
Daddy laughs when I DO FUNNY THINGS. 
If he could go on a trip, he would go TO DISNEYLAND and he would take ME, GAVIN, YOU AND ME AND HIMSELF AND CHLOE TOO.
I really love it when my Dad COOKS OATMEAL FOR ME.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be A MOVIE AT THE MOVIE THEATER.
My favorite thing about my Dad is SURPRISING HIM WITH THINGS.

Love, MASON


My Dad is 55 years old.
His hair is BROWN and his eyes are RED.
My Dad likes to wear ORANGE.
He loves to eat CHICKEN.
He is smart because he knows ME.
My Dad works hard at IDAHO FALLS.
Daddy always tells me NOT TO YELL.
Daddy laughs when WE DO FUNNY THINGS. 
If he could go on a trip, he would go TO DISNEYLAND and he would take CRACKERS, THE BISCUIT ONES.
I really love it when my Dad SMILES.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be A SURPRISE (A GROWN UP TRAMPOLINE) AND A PICTURE OF MOMMY AND ME.
My favorite thing about my Dad is LOVING HIM.

Love, CHLOE

June 21, 2015

No comments: