Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Life of Fry

Gavin called me in from the other room to show me his "bubble head"
This is the boys new favorite book right now
We had a flat tire and got our tires rotated. Gavin got comfortable and read the time away.
My nephew had tubes put in his ears and I was able to by his nurse. While we were waiting to go back to the OR I let him play with a stethoscope. He knew exactly where to put it! What a smart boy.
My little sleeping beauty
Gavin needed new shoes. I was thinking sandals since it was summer, but these are what he wanted. Look at those skinny, skinny legs! I promise I really do feed him.
I bought the boys matching summer pajamas, they were so excited
Mason wanted to hold Gavin's hand so he let him. He fell asleep this way.
Then Gavin picked his nose and put the booger on Mason's lips! Why do boys have to be so gross and weird?!?!
Cody sent me a selfie from work. They were doing work on Amy's Kitchen and had to have all hair covered to keep it out of the food
Playing with Chloe's hair
(from the top)
From the back
Chloe didn't know what to do with her gum while she had a snack. She didn't want to throw it away and I wouldn't let her stick it to the table, this is where it ended up. At least she is resourceful
We keep finding mushrooms in the yard because it's been so wet and rainy
Mason wanted to pose with them too, I think maybe he had to go potty pretty bad!
I had to document at least one of his spelling tests. He almost always gets 100%, the teacher writes little notes on his papers, he handwriting is terrible and he always writes something random on his paper. This one he wrote and "8" because that's how old he is.
Cody sent me this one night while I was still at work. Apparently dinner was just to much to take. : )

We had a visit from a beautiful butterfly. This is the view from my front window.
We also had a bird build a nest right in the middle of it
We went outside for a closer look
Someone stole her mommy's shoes
The boys were missing one morning. I found them tucked in the corner playing games.


No comments: