Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Life of Fry

Chloe has been picking out her own clothes lately and the combinations are pretty interesting. I asked her if she wanted different pants because these didn't really match and she told me while pointing, "Yes they do mom, see blue and blue". Well ok then! LOL!
There's no telling where Gavin was sitting today;
Harry Potter, his tablet, yearbook and the TV remote

Chloe grew impatient waiting for me to paint her nails so she did it herself. No worries, it's the kid kind that doesn't stain if spilled. 
Megan (my niece) and Chloe have the same sitter. They were both banned from markers because Chloe turned Megan into a tiger. These two are going to be so much trouble together when they get older. 
Fat FRYday at Sonic. Gavin brought Porter along
My roses from my sweet hubby
Just another day with my little fashionista Chloe
Mason eating his favorite breakfast, cereal. He chooses it over all other breakfast foods when given the option, except bacon. He loves bacon, but then again, who doesn't? 
This is a typical Sunday after church. Chloe dancing around, Gavin with his tie in his hand because he's tired of it and Mason playing on the railings. 
She loves her new-to-her helmet from Aunt Hollie
5:15 am
Cody has been working in Pocatello (temporarily thank goodness) and I have been working in the O.R. lately as well which means on the days I work we are all out the door and gone by 5:30 am. The kids have been troopers and haven't complained too much about having to get up at 5 am although Chloe is NOT a fan of it. 
This little stinker swallowed a penny today at the sitters. She claims that her cousin Megan told her to do it, but who really knows. She begged Sandy, her sitter, not to tell me so Sandy made her tell me herself. She met me at the door in tears and all I could do was laugh about it, because at this point what else do you do?
Our friend Carl and his daughter Caitlyn were visiting from Tennessee. We went to his parents house to see them and the kids loved it because they have all kinds of animals and critters. Chloe and Gavin got to hold 1 week old puppies. 
 My animal lover
They also found this slimy little guy
Chloe, Caitlyn, Gavin and Mason
Caitlyn
Chloe was literally on cloud 9 when Carl was throwing her up in the air
The kids and I went and got our first snocones of the season. This one happened to be a caboose and the kids loved it. 



We were here playing until dad called wondering where we were. 

Chloe and Mason "helping". Spencer mow his yard.
Our next door neighbors are awesome. Their names are Spencer and Shannon. Our kids absolutely love them and are always wanting to go "play with Spencer".  For awhile they didn't know/couldn't remember Shannon's name so they called her "Girl Spencer". They are so good with our kids, give them popsicles, rides on their go cart and let them help with whatever they are doing even if it takes twice as long. They even convince Spencer to lift them over the fence so they can help him. 

Gavin gave Mason a ride on his bike
I watched my friend Jessica's kids so she could get her house packed up (yes, I have yet another friend moving out of the neighborhood, so sad). We had a pool party with snacks and sno cones. 
This has summer written all over it!
Friends-sunscreen-wet towels-snocones-scooters-swimming pool- happy kids- trampoline- good times- memories
Mason, Spring, Sayger, Chloe (in front)
Gavin, Payton, Skyler, Spring


Summer is just so exhausting
This is so Chloe! Butterfly wings, colorful clothes and this pose for every picture I take of her. 
Hotwheels and brownies : )

Gavin said this is his favorite car in the whole world and he's never going to get rid of it. 
This is how I found Gavin when I went in his room to tuck him in. The sign of a good, fun day.

No comments: