Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Rigby Lake

We FINALLY made it to the lake!! 
We love going here and it is so much better than when I was a kid. We took the neighbors Keyara and Garrett with us. My kids love them and they are always playing together.
Keyara, Mason and Chloe
Gavin and Garrett on the coolest floatie ever! Seriously even I love this thing. It's so much fun : )

I also got the Coolest Mom of the Day award because I went down the blue slide in the background a few times. Gavin pointed out that no other mom's were as cool as me and brave enough to do it. I even took Mason and Chloe down. Mason hated it the first time and cried/screamed when it was over and then begged me to take him down a second time even though I reminded him he hated it. I finally took him a second time and guess what, he STILL hated it and screamed/cried the second time. 

The Terry's came with us too. Chloe and Katelyn were having fun playing together.

Mason wanted to be buried so Keyara and Garrett obliged
Good thing kids wash
My little beach babe
A couple of years ago Chloe hated the water and wouldn't even go in unless you were holding her. So glad she loves it now


Gavin is always the first kid to ask for his towel so he can soak up the sun. This kid has no meat on his bones so he gets cold faster
Snack time

July 1, 2015

No comments: