Tuesday, July 14, 2015

3rd of July

The Lewis' had their annual Fireworks show. We love going to it. Everyone brings something yummy to share, blankets, chairs and fireworks. It's always a fun time. 

My phone was "borrowed" and I found some random photos on it
Like this one of Oliver, Jason and Juan
and the culprits Stevie and Nick
 I wish I would've taken this when it was lighter so you could see everyone here. Our neighborhood is like one big dorm, everyone has fun together and gets along.
One day I will get a photo of this guy without his tongue sticking out.
My little Chloe- this girl rarely has shoes on
Mason
Gavin was so excited this year because the adults let him help light some of the fireworks
Front row seats
My kiddos
Chloe, Gavin and Mason

Gavin couldn't find his own shoes so he wore my black Teva's all day long. Silly kid
Chloe and one of her best buddies "Girl Spencer" aka Shannon. Spencer is in the orange
I have no idea what Jason put in this bucket but it was so loud and it blew the bucket about 50 feet in the air before it came crashing down.

July 3, 2015

No comments: