Tuesday, July 14, 2015

4th of July

We went to the Idaho Falls Parade with the Fry Family
Fry cousins
Chloe and Aunt Sadie
Evan and Paisley
I love everyone in Red, White and Blue
Mason was super happy to be posing for a picture
I tried again later at the in laws, but not much changed
I promised them if they smiled good I wouldn't make them pose again all day, it did the trick : )
The boys were so excited about the pirate ship
My neighbor Jason and his son Garrett came prepared this year with their water guns
If one of the floats sprayed them, they got them back. It was so fun to watch and made the parade fun.
Liza from KLCE (local radio station) loves babies. This is the second year in a row she has picked Paisley out of the crowd and snuggled her.


The boys loved this one!
John Wayne's Limo from 1966

When a group of cheerleaders came by I heard Gavin say to his cousin "That girl has a bubble butt". I was blown away first of all that he knew what a bubble butt was and secondly that he was even looking! He's only 8 and it's already begun. I asked him about it and he acted a little embarrassed that I had heard him. 

After the parade we went to my in laws for a BBQ then headed to my sister's house for her 4th of July extravaganza. (That's a fun word to say). We had more delicious food like:
A yummy chunky baby Laken
Firework cupcakes
and red, white (sort of) and blue jello that I will never make again because it took me all.day.long!! So not worth it for jello!!
We had fun playing on this too. I can't even tell you how many times I went down it. It made me feel like a kid again, at least until I slipped on the tarp and about broke my hip!
Headfirst for Mason


Madi and Gavin playing with a solar powered grasshopper
Chloe and Bailee

Tayvri and Karen


Gavin and his buddy

Gavin wasn't feeling well for part of the afternoon. I had him resting on the couch and asked him if I could get him anything and all he requested was that Karen's golden retrieved Buddy come and sit by him. He loves animals.
Gavin and Jesper would take turns donkey kicking the slide and knocking the other one off
My sweets loving boy

The girlies playing
Someone else's shoes and a bag of chips = Happy Girl
Jade (my sister's dog) is getting old and had to have some teeth removed and now her tongue won't stay in her mouth. You can't help but laugh at her.
Chase "driving" the razor

Tayvri
 
 We were there all afternoon and into the evening.
 
 Brigham, Gavin and Madisen
 We did smoke bombs before it got dark and Gavin was teaching Brigham how to light them. He is so sweet with him and likes to teach him how to do big boy stuff.
 
Gavin and Mason
 
 Cody, Brigham, Paul, Madisen and Gavin
 
Brigham, Cody and Tayvri
 
 Bailee and Gavin
Paul, Brigham, Tayvri, Bailee, Gavin, Mason and Madisen
 Everyone brought fireworks and we lit them off. One of the ground blooms went a little crazy and bounced onto the blanket that the majority of the kids were on. Luckily no one was hurt except my sister's blanket thanks to some quick acting adults. 

July 4, 2015

No comments: