Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bridal Shower

Cody's brother Connelly is getting married in July to a girl from Oregon that I had never met until today. Her name is Cassie. Cody and Connelly also have a sister named Cassie so things are about to get confusing around here! ; )

She came to Idaho to so we could all meet her before the big day and we threw her a Bridal Shower. Her theme is "beach" so her shower was alone the same lines.



Here she is! My soon to be new SIL
Cody's grandma gets all of us girls a Betty Crocker cookbook for our bridal showers and Cassie was no exception
I got her a "Naughty" and a "Nice" gift. She gave us her sizes for lingerie so I figured why not! I also got her a game because honestly you can only have so much naked time even as newly weds ; )

June 14, 2014

No comments: