Friday, June 26, 2015

Father and Son Campout

My handsome boys headed out to the Father and Son Campout
This ended up being the last camping trip in our camper because we sold it the following weekend.
Gavin chilling in the back of Mickelsen's 4 wheeler
The boys playing frisbee
They camped at Table Rock campground in Kelly Canyon

While the boys were gone Chloe and I decided to do some playing as well. We invited Stevie and Eliza Croft to come with us.
We had dinner at Dixie's Diner. Chloe really wanted chicken nuggets and sprite, but as soon as Lizzy ordered a cheese pizza Chloe wanted the same thing. 
After dinner we went to the Paramount Theater and watched "Home". She had to take her blanket in with her because she was cold and then her and Lizzy wrapped themselves in the blanket again while they were waiting for their snocones.
The place we went even put sprinkles on the girls sno cones
I let Chloe sleep in my bed with me and she wanted to wear the "eye thingy's". Funny girl. When the boys got home the next morning Chloe and I were still asleep and it was almost 11 am!

June 19-20, 2015

No comments: