Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015


My Annual Mother's Day Picture
Gavin 8, Mason 5 and Chloe 4
(sorry about the glare, I need to learn how to edit/photo shop etc)
I had to promise the kids a silly face picture so that the would smile normal for at least one of them.

Gavin made this "rainbow heart" for me. He was so excited to show me. After we took the picture he realized he spelled "mothers" wrong (I noticed it right away but didn't want to point it out because I love it just the same) and fixed it. He even used the little carrot^ to add the "h". 
Mason colored me a picture and gave me two "chocwetts", one for him and one for me, LOL. He hates to color so I was pretty impressed that he colored the entire little boy. 
Chloe made me a little watering can with some flowers to plant.

And now my favorite part, the Mother's Day Interviews:

GAVIN

My mom is 36 years old.
Her hair is BLACK and her eyes are BROWN.
My mom likes to wear HER WHITE COAT .
She loves to eat CHOCOLATE.
She is smart because she knows ME AND MY PERSONALITY .
My mom works hard at BEING A NURSE.
Mommy always tells me I LOVE YOU.
Mommy laughs when SHE HEARS FUNNY JOKES.
If she could go on a trip she would go to WYOMING and she would take FRIENDS.
I really love it when my mom CUDDLES WITH ME.
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be WHATEVER SHE WANTED.
My favorite thing about my mom is SHE'S IN MY FAMILY.
 ********************
MASON

My mom is I DON'T KNOW years old.
Her hair is BROWN and her eyes are CHOCOLATE.
My mom likes to wear A DRESS.
She loves to eat BROCCOLI AND CARROTS.
She is smart because she knows MASON.
My mom works hard at FIXING TUMMIES, GETTING BABIES OUT TOO.
Mommy always tells me GOODNIGHT AND I LOVE YOU.
Mommy laughs when I DO FUNNY THINGS.
If she could go on a trip she would go to THE FUTURE and she would take MASON AND GAVIN AND DADDY NOT CHLOE.
I really love it when my mom BE'S NICE.
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be A GRANOLA BAR.
My favorite thing about my mom is HER BRINGING US TO DISNEYLAND.
********************
CHLOE

My mom is 14 years old.
Her hair is BLACK and her eyes are BROWN.
My mom likes to wear DRESSES.
She loves to eat CHICKEN.
She is smart because she knows EVERYTHING.
My mom works hard at IDAHO FALLS.
Mommy always tells me TO NOT SCREAM.
Mommy laughs when WE DO SILLY THINGS.
If she could go on a trip she would go to THE ICE CREAM STORE and she would take ICE CREAM.
I really love it when my mom DOES AWESOME THINGS.
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be A SURPRISE (that she couldn't tell me because then it wouldn't be a surprise).
My favorite thing about my mom is DOING TEA WITH HER.
 MAY 10, 2015

No comments: