Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gavin's First Pinewood Derby

Gavin with his first ever PineWood Derby car. He wanted it to be "all golden" and he named it the "Golden Rocket".
All the boys anxiously waiting.
There's my handsome little scout
This is no different than Sunday sacrament meeting. I have kids all over me!
Goofball Garrett and his car

 This is so blurry, but it's because his car was so fast! It averaged 184.9 miles per hour. Look at that smile : )
I had to remind him to be a good sport and to not gloat too much, but it was hard to contain his excitement and he's pretty competetive as well. 
All the Pinewood Derby Racers
My Wolf Den
Gavin 2nd Place, Porter 1st Place, Aaron 3rd Place
The Bear Den
Payton 1st Place, Eric 3rd Place, Garrett 2nd Place
Weblos
Sam 2nd Place, Chad 1st Place, Aidan 3rd Place
 Overall Winners: All 3 of my Wolves!!!
Gavin 2nd Place, Aaron 3rd Place, Porter 1st Place
My happy little racer and his proud little sister
I was one proud den momma!!
Gavin, Aaron, Porter
We had to add a few weights onto his car at the weigh in because our scale at home was an entire ounce off. Once we added, we were exactly at 5 oz : ) 
To see all the racing results you can go to the actual website here  click on "view race results" and then scroll down to May 14th or see the pictures below. 




May 14, 2015

No comments: