Friday, June 5, 2015

Life of Fry

Gavin has been reading Harry Potter like crazy and I'm having the hardest time keeping up! This kid can read like no other. 
Mason with his crazy bedhead wanted to help me make muffins one morning for breakfast
My kids were being way to quiet and I was totally expecting to find a huge mess or kids covered in sharpie, but I found this instead. My three little bookworms
Just one of the random things I find as a mom that make me giggle
Mason was invited to his very first "friend" birthday party. He couldn't believe that he go to go all my himself without mom, dad, cousins, etc. It was for his friend Blaze and he LOVED it!!
There are at least 3 different things on Mason's shirt...from just one day. Luckily it all came out. 
Cody sent me this when I was in San Antonio. The kids sang a song in sacrament meeting, "I love to see the temple". 
We went to Scotty's for one of our Fat FRYday's. Gavin finished his ice cream first so passed time by playing with Chloe's pig tails
Mason

Cookie dough bites
Mason
My apple tree is gorgeous this spring!!



Life on Fry Farm
Mason got a little carried away with his marshmallow
We had a combined birthday party for Paul and Erin. The kids discovered the hose and it occupied them for a long time
Chase was holding the hose while the other kids filled their mouths full of water, spit it out and propelled themselves backwards and onto their butts

It was all fun and games until Chase realized he was soaking wet, but he had so much fun and was laughing so hard. 
Gavin ended up with 3 sticks in his popsicle and Taylor only had 1. Gavin wanted me to take a picture
My sleeping baby girl with her princess
Gavin's newest tattoo. He likes to put them on his chest because he is so skinny that when his heart beats it makes the tattoo's pulsate. 
The young men/young women in our ward played "Hide and Seek" at Walmart. We were one of the families that were asked to come and be "found". Cody and Gavin found "disguises" to wear around the store. 
Nope, not obvious at all!
My kids had so much fun and were so disappointed when it was over. They kept asking to play again, maybe next year. 

No comments: