Saturday, November 28, 2015

Spencer

This guy totally deserves his own post. He is the BEST neighbor we have ever had! My kids love him and we love him. Spencer is always willing to help with anything. He helped Cody with our kitchen remodel and most nights/weekends he would just show up to help without us even asking. 
He also helped install new closet doors at the last minute and countless other projects. 

My kids were always asking if they could go play with Spencer and "Girl Spencer" (his wife Shannon). He would give my kids rides on his go cart, always had popsicles and was always willing to let my kids help with anything. 

When we were talking to the kids about moving one of the first things they said was "What about Spencer?" I wish we could take him and his family with us. Not because of all the help he was to us, but because he is just a good genuine guy and my kids love him.




He owns his own construction company and can pretty much do everything. If you are in the market, he is your guy!

Shearer Construction
Spencer (208)520-2131

No comments: