Saturday, November 28, 2015

Life of Fry - November Issue

We went to Scotty's for milkshakes for one of our Fat FRYday's
Playing Mario Kart topless
I was helping my mom with some genealogy at her house and my mom gave Chloe a couple of extra sheets. Chloe has been doing her own genealogy for days.
Chloe and I spent Black Friday doing dishes, sweeping, mopping and doing laundry. It wasn't as fun but it was a lot cheaper.
Chloe has to kiss baby Jesus on the cheek every time after preschool


CRAZY KIDS SLEEING
As I was catching up I noticed that I have a lot of pictures of my kids sleeping crazy the past couple of months, especially Chloe. I don't know what it is, but she is all over the place now. She use to go to bed and stay in bed in a normal position, but ever since we moved to the apartment she is all over the place! 

Enjoy!
Gavin discovered my "blinders" as Cody calls them and wore them for a few nights.

 These two ended up in the same bed 
Mason was headed head first out of bed.
On his bed backwards with his foot just chilling up in the air

The rest is all Chloe. She is pretty much like this every night, but I don't always take a picture
Her legs are hanging over the edge
Her feet are hanging over the end of the bed
She's clear down at the end of the bed. I will put her head back up at the top and she wakes up long enough to scoot back down.
Feet hanging off
Laying on the floor
Not sure what she's doing with her arms here
On the floor again
Sleeping sideways, legs hanging off
Middle of the bed with her legs hanging off

No comments: