Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fry Family Christmas Tree 2015


Our tree and it smells oh so good!
Our family ornament this year from our trip to Disneyland. 

The kids all have Disneyland ornaments for their trees as well.
Gavin's
 
Mason's
Chloe's

Remember how I mentioned most of my life is in a storage unit? Well I discovered today that even more was in there. When we moved I pulled out (or at least I thought I did) my tree decorations...well I missed one and it happened to be the one that had all the kids personal ornaments in it. I packed their trees too which wasn't as big of a deal, but they (mostly Gavin) was sad that he didn't get to hang all of his on the tree. He was also begging to be the one to hang our family star ornament from last year, but it's buried in storage as well.
Along with my round cake pans, my bread pans, Mason and Gavin's brand new winter boots that were for this year and countless other things that I didn't think I would need, but am now wishing I had.
Living in this two bedroom apartment isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it would be better if I had all of my things and the kids had their things. They are getting sick of the few toys that we left out for them so it's a good thing Christmas is around the corner so they will have something new to play with.
Well then, not sure how a post about our Christmas tree turned into a "poor me rant", so sorry about that, but I do feel better not that it's out in the open...apartment dwelling is no fun!!

Happy Day!

11.28.2015

No comments: