Saturday, November 28, 2015

My 29th (again) Birthday

I ended up with my birthday off which I didn't think would happen because I'm always scheduled on Monday's, but I was scheduled Friday instead, so I had a 4 day weekend AND my birthday off. 
I woke up to find this on our bathroom mirror
(he forgot to cross the "t", but did it when he came home hoping I hadn't noticed)
and this on my kitchen cupboard
Chloe and I went and got groceries and she helped carry in the light boxes that had crackers, etc in them.
I met my mom at work for lunch and they decorated for my birthday there too. The signs say
"Happy Hatch Day Teri"

That night the Beck's and Lewis's came over and we had cake, brownies and pie and because my husband get's me this was my cake:
t
Chocolate with 29 candles....again ; )

11.9.1978

No comments: