Saturday, November 28, 2015

Primary Program(s)


The kids got to be in two primary programs this year. Our old ward had theirs on September 20th, our new ward had theirs on November 8th and we moved right in the middle. These were their parts.

Sept. 20, 2015- Kearney 2nd Ward

Chloe: We believe in God the Eternal Father and in His Son, Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost.

Mason: I can serve my neighbors by mowing their lawn when they are gone.

Gavin: The atonement helps us be forgiven for our sins. We need it so we can live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again.


November 8, 2015- Kearney 1st Ward

Chloe: Jesus said, "Love one another"

Mason: Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God.

Gavin: The mission of the Church is to invite all to Come unto Christ. By repenting of my mistakes, sharing the gospel, and doing family history and temple work, I help myself and others come unto Christ. 

No comments: