Saturday, November 28, 2015

Life of Fry - October Issue

My super awesome mom volunteered to come and help me pack. I feel like that's all I did the entire first half of October.
The kids had fun trying on masks at Target.
They always go for the creepy ones
Who's daughter is this?
Paislee at Luke's birthday party
On the one day that it was a complete downpour we ended up with a flat tire. Luckily my main man stepped in and took care of it for me. I just had to hold the flash light.
Some days they hate each other and other days I can't keep them apart
Imaginations running wild. They were playing "boats". Gavin was under it, "fixing" it. 

Proof that my kids (at least one of them) watched some of conference
 
 Breakfast buddies
I'm a great aunt again! Meet Piper, sister of Paislee.
Have I mentioned that Chloe loves babies?
Chloe labeled boxes for me after I packed them
 
Our new apartment is right across the street from our church so we can walk there now. It also makes it easier to steal babies!!
Gavin, Squishy and Chloe
 
 Jeff Bundy, Gavin and A-A-ron at their superhero themed pack meeting.
Mason begged me to buy these glasses for him at the dollar store, so I did. He told me that he could see better with them, but I thought it was all a ploy for me to buy them. The next week I got a call from the school saying that he failed his vision test with the Lion's Club... I guess he wasn't pulling my leg.
Leave it to my daughter to find the only dirt patch in the entire apartment complex.
Piper, Grandma Fry and Chloe
He wants to wear his glasses everywhere, even to school and I let him.
Remember that time that Chloe bit her own finger thinking it was a french fry?
Mason drew me a picture of myself and he put a heart on it because he loves me. He is such a sweetheart.
My handyman being handy at our apartment
I had a BAD day at work. Cody kept trying to make up excuses to get out of the apt. all night and I kept making up reasons for him to stay. He finally got out of the house and came back with these. I told him I would've let him go if he would have just told me what he was up to in the first place, but he didn't believe me.
Chloe and I surprised daddy at work with lunch
Chloe was the "Letter Captain" at school and had the letter "C". We filled her basket with Cotton, a Cat, a Cow, a Crown, Crayons, Chips, Cheese, Cookie Cutter, Candles, a Chicken, a Cinderella Cup, a CupCake and for her treat we took Chloe's Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies made by Chloe and Cody.
Oh you know, just chillin in the laundry basket watching a movie
Wearing daddy's boots
Chloe loves to pick out her own clothes and is all about mixing patterns. It's always fun to see what she is wearing.
We got to babysit Squishy for a day : )
A boy and his electronics
She was too cute in her pigtails and bows to not take a picture.
I decorated Gavin's classroom door for his teacher. I love how it turned out.
After school one day the kids wanted to play on the playground so I threw my to-do list to the side and we played and played until we were frozen and tired.

We stole the baby again, but just temporarily this time. Gavin asked me to take this picture, he is turning into his mother!

October 2015

No comments: