Saturday, November 28, 2015

SchnoWWW.ING

I was so excited when we woke up Thanksgiving morning to about 6 inches of snow. I insisted the kids get their snow clothes on ASAP and didn't even care that they still had their pajamas on. Cody got the 4 wheeler out of the garage, we hooked the sled up and off we went into the 21 degree weather. I'm pretty sure the kids all thought I was crazy, but they went along with me anyway.
First Snow Angel of the season
Pretty sure Mason was debating whether or not he should have me admitted to the crazy house
Chloe was excited with me
All loaded up and ready to go. Our other sled is in storage (story of my life right now) so I sent Cody to buy a new one the day before and we ended up with a smaller one, but it still works.

Mason and Chloe ended up on the 4 wheeler so I got on the sled with Gavin. I sat on it backwards so I could see and talk to him. This was my view as we cruised around the neighborhood
Absolutely LOVING the smile on that kids face. I love making my kids happy.

No comments: