Wednesday, November 6, 2013

To My Dearest Blog

Dear Blog,

I know I am greatly neglecting you and I'm sorry. It's November 6th and I am just getting my Halloween decorations down and Halloween has come and gone and I have nothing posted.  I know right? That's so not like me! Well, long story short I basically have 3 year old triplets at my house right now and they are pretty much kicking my butt.

They eat all the time, have to pee and poop all the time which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to wipe their butts to keep the poop of their hands oh, and when one has to go the other two have too also. At.the.same.exact.time!! Yes I do have two toilets, but one is downstairs and I don't have the energy to run up and down the stairs hundreds of times a day. I'm tired just thinking about it!

Why do I have triplets? Well, that's going to have to wait because I need to get the rest of my Halloween decorations down while the triplets are napping.

Update you soon...I promise.

Love,

Teri your neglectful owner

2 comments:

Angela said...

You stinker!! What are you talking about?? I'm not gonna blog until you tell me...

Courtney B said...

Life has been sooooo crazy! Time is slipping by faster than I can keep up!
And I'm so curious about your triplets! Update us when you can ;)