Saturday, November 23, 2013

Life of Fry

 Mason and Chloe dressed themselves!!
Mason is wearing a bright orange Boise Broncos shirt, Carhartt bibs, camo jacket and bright red rain boots 
Chloe is in a leopard print ladybug shirt paired with striped pants (alt least they are both black and white), a hot pink jacket and her plastic princess shoes
 15 bags of leaves, 15!!!
I skipped Zumba one morning to rake leaves before it rained and I'm glad I did because it rained that afternoon. While I was raking I had some "helpers" that would jump right in the middle of my pile and spread the leaves out all over again. I'm pretty sure I got twice the workout that I would've gotten at Zumba. 
On a side note while I was raking Chloe had to go poop and started going in her pants. I guess she wasn't sure if she had messed her pants so she stuck her hand in her panties to check. I caught her when she was in the middle of wiping the poop off her fingers and onto the bumper of my van.
 I mopped earlier that day and Chloe was copying me and "mopping" with her zebra
 This is how she came upstairs. Half dressed and with stickers (from her wall) in her hair.
 The Triplets
Chloe, Mason and Foster
 Peek a Boo
 I give up getting all three of them to look after the third time
 In Chloe's world there are three colors:
Pink, Sparkles and sometimes purple

When we color or draw at home she only wants pink crayons

Our Realtor, Garth Jones, turned into family friend restores cars on the side with his wife Nancy. They have taken us in as their own and let us have all the perks that go along with it including letting us drive the restored cars. Cody loves it and so does Gavin. He calls Garth's cars "Real Hotwheels" 
I don't know too much about all the cars, but for you car fanatics this one is a 1969 RS/LS/L89 Camaro. There are only 32 of these cars left so it's pretty rare.

Here's an explanation of all the letter gibberish:

RS - Rally Sport. This includes hidden headlights, revised taillights with back-up lights under the rear bumper, RS badging and exterior bright trim.

LS - Luxury Sport, leather, power windows (in a '69, crazy right?), 8 track, etc

L89 - Had to do with the engine. It has an aluminum cylinder head option that lightened the engine by 100 lbs which equals lighter car for more speed

 Can't tell he's excited can you?

 I haven't head my head whipped back from excessive speed and power in a long time. There is something extra invigorating about riding in an old hot rod that makes me all happy and giddy!
 Cody in the care that he wishes was his!
 He was so funny about it. He wanted to make sure you could see his face and then the whole car. He hates pictures for the most part so I just went a long with it.

Cody had his own hot rod that's actually stored at the Jones' who are the owners of the above car. One day when we have an extra $50,000 or so we will get his restored to and make it our Hot Date Night Car.
 Mason's stitches look so much better!
 Before
 After

I took out his stitches for him (another perk of being a nurse). I had Cody come in to help hold him, but in reality someone needed to hold Cody. Mason sat still the entire time and Cody was the one that was all squeamish. 
 The kids have been loving "The Lorax" lately
We found this guy at Walgreens and Mason and Chloe dubbed him the "Sugar Man". It was all fun and games until he turned on. His eyes glowed, he moved and talked and Chloe wanted NOTHING to do with him after that. 

Other noteworthy items:

Cody took Gavin shooting for the first time. Gavin liked it until he shot a gun that had a kick to it and it hurt his shoulder

Gavin is going through a crazy growth spurt and eating like crazy, especially in the morning. It's not uncommon for him to have 6 eggs or 4 pieces of french toast for breakfast. 

Cody is really into duck hunting now and is going all the time. I'm so glad that he found another hobby, but I don't like that it leaves me home alone with 4 crazy kids.

No comments: