Saturday, November 23, 2013

First Grade

First Grade

I can't believe this little dude is old enough to be in first grade and be away from his mama all day long! He is growing up way too fast. I can't keep him in pants. At this point he is outgrowing them faster than he can put holes in the knees of them. I only bought him 2 pairs of pants to start school with and I'm glad I did because even though I bought them too big, they fit just right now. 

He is loving school. He loves his teacher and is one of her best helpers. He can read so well that she has him help the other kids with their reading and computer assignments when she can't be in 20 places at once. 

He loves hotwheels, Skylanders, Beyblades, riding his bike, jumping on the trampoline and reading. He even likes helping with his chores around the house. Vacuuming is his favorite. 

No comments: