Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sledding with Cousins


It was snowing like crazy so I sent my sister this picture with a text message that said, "Bundle up, we are headed over" and she sent me back a picture of her kids on the razor that said, "Already are!" Great minds really do think alike. We cut through the field and let the sledding begin!!
Teri, Chloe, Gavin, Madi, Megan, Chase and Karen
HAHAHAHAHA That's Gavin under all that snow
Madi, Coco and Gavin
He didn't want me to take any of it off, he said it was keeping him warm
My "seester" and I. Isn't she the cutest?!?!
You can see her house in the reflection on my goggles
Coco was loving it as well
Madi, me, Chloe, Coco, Gavin and Mason (with his coat NOT zipped up and he wonders why he gets cold so easy. Silly kid!)
Madi, Me, Gavin 

12.16.2016.


No comments: