Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Gingerbread Houses with the cousins

Look at all the fun crazy chaos!!
Madi, Bailee, Erin, Brigham, Cody, Mason, Tayvri, Teri and Paul
Megan, Gavin, Madi, Bailee, Erin, Cody, Mason, Tayvri, Chloe, Teri and Paul
My favorite part is to see how they all turned out in the end




We stopped at Broulim's really quick to grab some gingerbread house kits, but the kids saw they gingerbread men and wanted to do them instead.
All the houses and my mom's poor messy table

I told the kids I wanted a picture before they ate them. They literally started eating as soon as they heard the camera click. 
Mason's Gingerbread man had sharp teeth, a big heart, was holding a blue teddy bear and had bear feet
Chloe's Gingerbread girl really was a ginger with all that red hair.
Gavin's had a diaper ans suspenders
The luchador masks went back on and the crazy wrestling broke out.
 I'm pretty sure they have seen Nacho Libre too many times!

12.10.16.

No comments: