Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Rigby Lake

Our first Rigby Lake day. We didn't plan on going until that morning and we invited a few friends and family to come with us, but we ended up being the only ones there. It ended up being really fun though because I the majority of the time out in the water and on the beach playing with my kids instead of splitting it between them and my friends. 
The only problem was it left Gavin to be the one to put sunscreen on my back and he missed a few spots and I ended up with some pretty intense lobster spots on my back.
 These two are my nonstop eaters. They could be at a buffet and stuff themselves completely full and be "starving" by the time they walk out of the restaurant and too the car.
 
 Chloe was so proud of her invention. A ritz cracker with easy cheese topped with gold fish
 
 Still eating...
 

 
 My little lizard. He plays in the water until he's cold, come and heats back up then heads back to the water
 
 Lounging again
 
 One of my friends Hannah Graf ended up at the lake later so Mason and Zack played together.
 
 At first they were just seeing who could shoot the farthest, but then they started shooting people.
 
 These two packed buckets and buckets of water up to the beach to fill up their "lake" but it was so hot and the sand was so dry they had a hard time keeping up with it
 


 
Silly faces for big brother's picture. 
I found this turtle at Albertson's a few years ago and we love it! It is the coolest thing ever. I'll be sad if it ever pops and we can't find another one. 

June 22, 2016

No comments: