Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Last Day of School 2016

My boys on their last day of school. 
I can honestly say that I am not going to miss driving these two to Idaho Falls to get them to school and then back again in the afternoon to pick them up. It burned a lot of gas and took up a lot of time.
Gavin's last day of 3rd grade, age 9
 
Mason's last day of Kindergarten, age 6
My smarty pants earned High Honors and was awarded a certificate for Highest AR points in his class. Gavin actually had the third highest AR (accelerated reading) points in the ENTIRE school, 1st thru 6th grade!! He earned 415.8 points and the top person had 438.7. I am so proud of him.

When I picked the boys up from school I had Alice Cooper's "Schools out for Summer" playing. Gavin jumped in the van, turned it up, started singing along and rolled his window down for all to hear. That's my boy!

June 2, 2016

No comments: