Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Chloe's Dance Recital

This is Chloe on the night of her recital
She took 6 months of dance lessons from the girls Knightline Dance Team at Hillcrest High School from November to May.
Chloe's first dance....wait!....where's Chloe?!?!
She's in the hall because she is too shy to come out and dance. 
I went and talked to her after this dance and even bribed her with ice cream if she would go out on the floor and perform her second dance so we could record it for her daddy. She said she would.
Dance #2. 
Wait...where's Chloe? I see the hole where she is suppose to be. Is she invisible? Nope, she is in the doorway being held by one of her dance teachers.
All the girls who performed. I think I see Chloe...
There she is, to the right of the girl with her orange skirt around her neck. She finally did make it out, but didn't dance. I really can't say anything at all because I pretty much did the same exact thing when I was in dance at her age. At least we did get to see her in practice and perform at one of the boys basketball games : )

May 4, 2016

No comments: