Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Annual Father's Day photo 


FATHER'S DAY INTERVIEWS

By Gavin - Age 9

My dad's name is CODY KEITH FRY and he is 38 years old.
His hair is BROWN and his eyes are BLUISH GREEN.
He is AS TALL AS THE FRIDGE.
My dad likes to wear ORANGE CLOTHES.
He loves to eat SCRAMBLED EGGS.
He is smart because he knows THAT WE LOVE HIM.
My dad works hard at FINISHING THE IDAHO FALLS TEMPLE.
Daddy always tells me HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME.
Daddy laughs when I TICKLE HIM and is sad when WE DON'T LISTEN.
If he could go on a trip he would go to DISNEYLAND and he would take US.
I really love it when my dad HUGS ME.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be A BIG HUG.
My favorite thing about my dad is WHEN WE HAVE TICKLE WARS .
My daddy is good at HUGGING and bad at PLAYING CHECKERS.
I am proud of my daddy because HIS IS FUN.
One thing dad and I do together is MOW THE LAWN.
Dad's favorite place to go is DISNEYLAND WITH US and his favorite thing to do is PLAY WITH US.
My dad and I are the same because WE BOTH HAVE BLUE EYES and we are different because HE IS BIG AND I AM SMALL.
Dad's favorite song is FAITHFULLY BY JOURNEY.
The best meal my dad makes is WHITE BEAN SOUP.
Do you know why we celebrate Father's Day? TO SHOW THEM THAT WE LOVE THEM.

 By Mason- Age 6

My dad's name is CODY and he is 16 years old.
His hair is BROWN and his eyes are BLUE.
How tall is daddy? I DON'T KNOW FOR REALS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED.
My dad likes to wear BLUE.
He loves to eat NOODLES.
He is smart because he knows 1+2.
My dad works hard at WORK.
Daddy always tells me BE GOOD.
Daddy laughs when I TELL HIM FUNNY JOKES and is sad when SOMEBODY HURTS HIS FEELINGS.
If he could go on a trip he would go to THE PARK and he would take ALL OF US.
I really love it when my dad MAKES DINNER.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be THE POLAR BEAR MUSIC BOX.
My favorite thing about my dad is DAD'S MY FAVORITE.
My daddy is good at WORK and bad at SWIMMING.
I am proud of my daddy because HE PLAYS WITH ME.
One thing dad and I do together is GO ON DATE NIGHTS.
Dad's favorite place to go is HOME and his favorite thing to do is PLAY.
My dad and I are the same because WE HAVE THE SAME HAIR and we are different because WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME COLOR OF EYEBALLS.
Dad's favorite song is I DON'T KNOW.
The best meal my dad makes is HAMBURGERS.
Do you know why we celebrate Father's Day? CUZ WE LIKE HIM.


By Chloe - Age 5

My dad's name is CODY and he is 42 years old.
His hair is BROWN and his eyes are THE SAME AS ME.
How tall is daddy? AS TALL AS THE WINDOW.
My dad likes to wear AN ORANGE SHIRT.
He loves to eat CHICKEN.
He is smart because he knows EVERYTHING.
My dad works hard at WORKING ON THE TEMPLE AND WORKING IN BOISE.
Daddy always tells me THAT HE LOVES ME.
Daddy laughs when HE SAYS FUNNY WORDS TO US and is sad when HE HAS TO GO TO BOISE.
If he could go on a trip he would go to A JUNGLE and he would take SOME CLOTHES AND SOME TREATS AND SOME WATER.
I really love it when my dad SMILES.
If I could give my daddy anything it would be A HUG.
My favorite thing about my dad is HAVING FUN WITH HIM.
My daddy is good at PRAYING and bad at NOTHING.
I am proud of my daddy because  CUZ HE HELPS ME A LOT.
One thing dad and I do together is HAVING A TEA PARTY WITH MY TEA SET.
Dad's favorite place to go is DISNEYLAND and his favorite thing to do is PLAY WITH ME.
My dad and I are the same because WE LIKE EACH OTHER and we are different because WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN.
Dad's favorite song is LET IT GO.
The best meal my dad makes is BROCCOLI.
Do you know why we celebrate Father's Day? BECAUSE IT'S PART OF JESUS'S RULES.

JUNE 19, 2016

No comments: