Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Mother's Day

My Annual Mother's Day picture with my kids
I can't believe how much they have grown

We went to my mom's for a BBQ after church and my dad had flood irrigated his yard. The grand kids love it!
"You got mud on your face. You big disgrace. Kickin' your can all over the place."
Name that song.....
If you guessed "We will rock you" by Queen then you are a Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner
Bailey and Chloe
Mason

Mother's Day Interviews 2016
(the bold is what the kids said word for word. Please no judging or using any of this against me in the court of law ;). I will deny all of it!)

GAVIN'S INTERVIEW
My mom's name is TERI FRY and she is 37 years old.
Her hair is BLACK and her eyes are BROWN.
She is 4 FT 11 INCHES tall.
My mom likes to wear CLOTHES.
She loves to eat EGG SANDWICHES.
She is smart because she knows  YOU KNOW 5 X 1,000.000.
My mom works hard at MOUNTAIN VIEW HOSPITAL GIVING PEOPLE SURGERY.
Mommy always tells me I LOVE YOU.
Mommy laughs when I TELL HER JOKES and is sad when WE ARE NOT BEHAVING.
If she could go on a trip she would go to HAWAII and she would take CLOTHES AND TOYS.
I really love it when my mom CUDDLES WITH ME.
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be FLOWERS.
My favorite thing about my mom is SHE IS NICE
My mommy is good at BEING A MOM and bad at SHE'S NOT BAD AT ANYTHING.
I am proud of my mommy because SHE IS A GOOD PARENT.
One thing mom and I do together is ROLLERBLADE.
Mom's favorite place to go is  CHUCK A RAMA and her favorite thing to do is BE WITH US.
My mom and I are the same because WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER and we are different because I HAVE TURQUOISE EYES AND SHE HAS BROWN.
Mom's favorite song is SUGAR BY MAROON 5.
The best meal my mom makes is SAUSAGE.
Do you know why we celebrate Mother's Day?  CUZ MOM'S ROCK


MASON'S INTERVIEW
My mom's name is TERI FRY and she is 13 years old.
Her hair is BLACK and her eyes are BROWN.
She is 50 LBS tall.
My mom likes to wear A DRESS.
She loves to eat PIZZA.
She is smart because she knows I DON'T KNOW.
My mom works hard at TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE.
Mommy always tells me EVERYTHING.
Mommy laughs when I SAY JOKES and is sad when WE ARE NAUGHTY.
If she could go on a trip she would go to OUR NEW HOUSE and she would take NOTHING.
I really love it when my mom DON'T GO TO WORK.
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be A HEART OF TIC TACS.
My favorite thing about my mom is THAT YOU'RE KIND.
My mommy is good at JUGGLING and bad at DRIVING AN AIRPLANE.
I am proud of my mommy because SHE COOKS DINNER FOR US.
One thing mom and I do together is GO ON MY DATE NIGHT.
Mom's favorite place to go is TO STAY HOME and her favorite thing to do is PLAY WITH US.
My mom and I are the same because OUR BROWN EYES and we are different because WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME HAIR.
Mom's favorite song is ROCK A BYE BABY.
The best meal my mom makes is BACON AND SAUSAGE.
Do you know why we celebrate Mother's Day? I DON'T KNOW (LAUGHS). I REALLY DON'T KNOW....IS IT TO HAVE FUN?

CHLOE'S INTERVIEW
 My mom's name is TERI FRY and she is I DON'T KNOW, 14? years old.
Her hair is BLACK and her eyes are (She tries to look at my eyes and I close them) MOM! YOU'RE GOING HARD ON ME! (I open my eyes) BROWN!!
She is (she measures me and holds her arms out) THIS TALL tall.
My mom likes to wear YOU'RE PICNIC CLOTHES.
She loves to eat BROCOLLI.
She is smart because she knows DOING AWESOME THINGS.
My mom works hard at WORK. YOU'RE A NURSE. YOU HELP PEOPLE.
Mommy always tells me I LOVE YOU.
Mommy laughs when ME DOING SILLY THINGS and is sad when WHEN WE DON'T BE GOOD.
If she could go on a trip she would go to PROBABLY TO TEXAS and she would take A PICTURE OF ME, A PICTURE OF DAD, A PICTURE OF MASON, A PICTURE OF GAVIN AND YOUR PHONE AND SOME CLOTHES AND SOCKS.
I really love it when my mom LET'S ME HELP COOK.
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be CHOCOLATE.
My favorite thing about my mom is THAT SHE LIKES ME AND LOVES ME.
My mommy is good at WRITING CARDS and bad at NOTHING.
I am proud of my mommy because SHE'S DOING GOOD THINGS FOR ME AND TAKING CARE OF ME.
One thing mom and I do together is GO ON DATE NIGHT.
Mom's favorite place to go is  DISNEYLAND and her favorite thing to do is PLAY AT THE PARK WITH ME.
My mom and I are the same because WE LIKE EACH OTHER and we are different because WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME EYES.
Mom's favorite song is LET IT GO.
The best meal my mom makes is PEACH OATMEAL.
Do you know why we celebrate Mother's Day? CUZ WE LOVE JESUS
CODY'S INTERVIEW
(Because he felt left out and even though I'm afraid of the answers the weirdo gives, here goes nothing)
 
My mom's name is JOSE MOFRAY CURVO (spoken in a Spanish accent) and she is 29 years old.
Her hair is BLACK PEARL and her eyes are THE COLOR OF LOVE.
She is NIPPLE HEIGHT tall.
My mom likes to wear MY T-SHIRTS.
She loves to eat HOOTENANIE PANCAKES.
She is smart because SHE MARRIED ME.
My mom works hard at PISSING ME OFF (as he is laughing).
Mommy always tells me DO YOU THINK WE CAN...JUST SO YOU KNOW....
Mommy laughs when WATCHING PEOPLE IN WRECKS and is sad when NOT WITH HER FAMILY.
If she could go on a trip she would go to ALASKA and she would take ME.
I really love it when my mom GET'S NAKED.
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be THE ABILITY TO STAY HOME WITH THE KIDS.
My favorite thing about my mom is WHEN SHE'S NAKED.
My mommy is good at ORGANIZING and bad at LISTENING TO YOUR HUSBAND.
I am proud of my mommy because THAT YOUR WORKING ALL THE TIME, YOU TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS AND YOU'RE ALWAYS BUSY.
One thing mom and I do together is CLEAN.
Mom's favorite place to go is BED and her favorite thing to do is SLEEP.
My mom and I are the same because WE HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS and we are different because YOU ARE LOVING AND KIND AND I AMD CRUDE AND IGNORANT.
Mom's favorite song is I LIKE BIG BUTTS.
The best meal my mom makes is STROMBOLI.
Do you know why we celebrate Mother's Day? SO SOMEONE ELSE DOES THE DISHES ONCE A YEAR

 Gifts from my kiddos:
Chloe- A magnetic picture of her that she made at preschool and a picture
Mason- A picture he drew and one of his shells from our trip to California
Gavin- A sign that he made in scouts that says "Mom-The heart of our family", an about mom page with my picture and things he loves about me and a terra cotta pot from school that says "I love you" and has 2 hearts made out of thumb prints on it. It got broke in his backpack and he was devastated but I super glued it and ended up gluing the glue to my finger and gluing my fingers together in the process. I told Gavin the pot is even better now because it has a funny story to go along with it ;)

May 8, 2016

No comments: