Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Pool Party

We had FUN DAY today!! I filled out pool up for the kids and then remembered the bottom half had a leak so we went to Kings in Rigby and all picked out a new pool. We also bought a small hard plastic one too for the babies. We stopped at the Pop Stop on our way home for drinks (we love that place).  On the way home Mason all of the sudden yelled "mom it's leaking! It's running all over!"  I had no idea what he was talking about but then realized I had poked my straw through the bottom of my cup and it had filled my cup older and then went over the top, down my purse strap and all over my floor, the whole thing! :( We turned around, they gave me napkins, I gave them my holey cup and I bought a new one and we were on our way again. Gavin grabbed me a towel when we got home and I cleaned it all up good as new and this time around I was a lot more careful about my straw. 
 Our new pools :)
We still filled up the old leaky one, it just wasn't as tall as it's suppose to be.
 
 Every time there is water around and Gavin gets wet you can find him soaking up the sun like a lizard getting warm
 
 Pretending a zombie is eating his brain
 
 My sassy pants just chillin'
 
I went in the house to mop the floor really quick while they were occupied outside and I caught the boys with their pants partway down putting their bare butts on the hot deck.  
 
 They caught me looking at them so then they were smashing their butts against the window in the door!! Silly boys. 
 
 I tried to blame this one on Cody and he of course had to bring up my most recent mooning of my sister that my niece exposed to the world ;)
I guess this in IS on me!
 
 The kids had my inflatable longer chair on the trampoline. They would get soaking wet in the pool and then slide on the longs chair and under the backrest like it was a slip n slide. It was so funny.
 

 

 

 
 When he's happy he's really happy, but when he's not you had better watch out!
 
Cooling off in our sad looking leaky pool
 
We had a pizza picnic under the trampoline because it's the only shade we have right now and we made sno cones later in the afternoon. 
 
 The perfect end to a fun day. 

Mason ended up with about a 2 inch sunburn across the top of his booty from low riding his swim trunks, Chloe's back was red where I missed with sunscreen and Gavin had a spot under his eyes and the backs of his legs that I missed. :( I hate it when that happens, but they didn't really care and it was still a good day.

June 8, 2016

No comments: