Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Life of Fry- June

The kids have all decided that sleeping topless is best, even Chloe!
 
Summer fun wears you out
 
FatFRYday at Dairy Queen inside of Broulim's
 
My little minions
 
Gavin LOVES out new kittens, he was packing them around in his jacket (so I wouldn't know they were in the house even though I heard meowing)
 
I didn't realize he had both cats in his jacket until the other one popped his head out
 
Have I ever mentioned how much this guy loves to read?...I didn't think so ; )
 
The kittens first visit to the vet
 
Family ride in the hood
(the boys are the tiny dots way ahead of us)
 
We went to Finding Dory together as a family
 
And guess what?!?! We found her!
 
Chloe snoozing in the van
This is her solution to the bright lights
 
They boys beg for "buzz cuts" all the time and in the summer I make their wildest dreams come true and buzz their heads.
 
We like to see how funny we can make them before they are completely buzzed
 

 
Bald heads and bare chests
 
The boys were so excited that they had matching hair. They kept asking me to take pictures of them together.
 
I'm smitten for these kittens!
Official names still pending
Rice & Beans and Tamale
or
Shadow and Chester
 
Chloe loves to help in the kitchen. She was helping me make Italian Stromboli.
 
G&G Blakely found Chloe a bike at a yard sale. We were so excited because our family bike rides are pretty slow going with Chloe still on her tricycle. Gavin was so patient with her and helped her over and over. She can ride by herself, but as soon as she realizes that no one is hanging on she panics and puts her feet down to stop herself.
When she first started riding she ask me, "Do I close my eyes?"
 
Summer snocones
 
I took this as I was dropping her off at her G&G's to head up to the lake for a week! She was fine with it, I on the other hand needed a box of tissues
 
Mason and I went to Rexburg for his date night. We stopped at this little stand for the "World's Best Corndogs" but honestly, I have to disagree. They were so hard on the outside and grease saturated on the inside we couldn't even eat them.
 
We went to Porter Park to ride the Carousel, but Mason decided he wanted to play at the splash park instead. It wasn't super warm, but he loved it anyway.
 
Such a goofball!


We played on the toys afterwards until he was mostly dry and then headed back home. I sure do love this one on one time with my kids.

June Memories:
*The fire truck came to the boys school on the last day again and they LOVED it like always. I'm sad that this was our last day of this tradition and this was their last day at this school, but so excited I don't have to drive to Idaho Falls twice a day anymore. 

Chloe- Why does Jesus make some mean things?
Me- Like what honey?
Chloe- Like beer and zombies
Me-😂😂😂😂

 This is my first summer of having a house with A/C (even thought it's what Cody does for a living) and can I just tell you how amazing it is?!?!?! I LOVE IT!!

Chloe and Mason decided it was a great idea to paint their finger and toenails in Chloe's bedroom on her carpet! Luckily most of it was just on the ends of it, so I was able to cut it out and the rest mostly blends in so unless you look really close you can't really tell. Thank goodness!

Gavin planted his own little garden. He has six potatoes and three pumpkins

Chloe - Is it light or dark in your tummy?
Me- It's dark. There are no light bulbs.
Chloe- (laughing) WELL I KNEW THAT!!!

Gavin gave a talk during primary in our new ward, he did great!

After 4 months, Cody is FINALLY home from Boise and will be home EVERY night after work!! He's going to be working on the Idaho Falls Temple Renovation again.

June 2016


No comments: