Sunday, September 25, 2016

First Day of School

The kids requested pancakes for their back to school breakfast.
Chloe, Mason and Gavin
Kindergarten, First and Fourth
Chloe wants to be a rock star, a nurse, a teacher and a babysitter!!
Mason wants to be a Karate Teacher
Gavin wants to be a veterinarian
 
So proud of all of them.
 
Waiting at the bus stop

And just like that, they are off!
This is the first time any of them have been able to ride a bus to school.

Chloe told me she had to hold her breath all day and when I asked her about it she said  "Just because other people were being loud I had to hold my breath. I was being TOTAL quiet so I had to hold a bubble in my mouth". Funny girl.
 The boys never have much to say about school. I did get them to say they had a good day and they both liked their teachers.

I made homemade zucchini bread for their after school snack that we ate while taking about their first day of school.

8.24.2016

No comments: