Monday, September 19, 2016

Life of Fry- July


We went to the Mountain View summer party. It was at Tautphus park zoo.
"Mom! The peacock got out! -Chloe

The kids got to meet Percy the Penguin

These two were hiding from us under Chloe's covers. They were super easy to find because they were giggling. 

So much to do here (fold and put away laundry, take sectional downstairs, put new furniture (bottom left) where it belongs), but everyone is content and relaxing and frankly I want to join them, so I did!!

Cousin time
Mavis, Brigham, Gavin, Mason, Bailee, Chloe, Tayvri
We FINALLY got the garage clean enough that we were able to fit both vehicles in it. I had to document it with a picture! What you can't really see though is that because of the freezer and the fact that Cody's truck is an extended cab long box it doesn't even fit all the way in.

Gavin had to set up a tent as a scout requirement. I told him what to do and he pretty much did it all on his own with minimal help. 
Ta-da!! So proud of this boy.

My "helper's" with my project. Chloe kept me company with her nonstop talking and putting spells on me with her "magic wand" while Mason played games. 

Chloe and I went for an ATV ride in the field. We stopped at the ditch to soak our feet in the cool water. We were throwing "flowers" (weeds) on one side of the bridge and then watching for them to come out the other side. Chloe was laughing so hard. All of her giggling was making me laugh. 

She was looking at me from under the bridge and her ponytail ended up getting wet. 

Still giggling! She thought it was hilarious. 

Daddy taught someone how to mow the lawn

He was so proud of himself that he kept driving around making sure that everyone could see him.

Cody took the kids to the Rexburg Nature Park. They went fishing, saw a wild turtle, ducks and all kinds of birds. They were trying to fish, but a dog kept jumping in the water so they just gave up on the fishing.
After the nature park Cody took them to the park in Rigby to play on the merry go round and the rocks.

I found an amazing bouquet of flowers on my nightstand. Chloe and Mason picked them with the help of Megan across the street. 

We LOVE our fire pit and use it all the time! I have a feeling that lots and lots of memories are going to be made here. 

Gavin and baby Benjamin

My other baby lover! She can find a baby in any sized crowd

Madi, Chloe and Piper

Chloe made a bed/playpen for her babies

Love coming home to this : )
Mason lost tooth #2

Carl and Caitlyn were here from Tennessee so we took them to get some yummy ice cream from Reed's Dairy
Paisley suddenly loves Cody and he is totally taking advantage of it!!
I told the kids to stick their tongues on the pan not really thinking that they would do it because they never listen to me, except this time!
Chloe had to try it to.
Then they both had to stick their tongues on it together and were busting up. 
(no tongues were harmed)
Gavin and Chloe slept in forever so Mason and I had some alone time to race hot wheels
Gavin asked for my phone and then disappeared. He thought it was so hilarious that his sheet was stuck to the top of the washer that he had to take a picture
Chloe loves this outfit and wears it every chance she gets
These cousins have matching missing teeth!!

Our friends daughter was having a fundraiser for dance. We paid to have our new neighbor's "flamingoed". It was awesome because they loved it AND they didn't even suspect us. They did pay the extra $5 to find out who it was so we did tell them. They were so excited that it was us. 

Other July memories:

*I met a baby who had 6 toes on each foot for a total of 12
*Gavin is now wearing a size 5 shoe
*Chloe called BBQ sauce "BBQ socks" 
*We planted 6 more trees for a total of 22, but it doesn't even look like we have any
*Cody and I spoke in our new ward today

No comments: