Sunday, September 25, 2016

Boys at Blastoff with the boys - Aug 11th

The girl cousins had a Princess Tea Party at Aunt Karen's so I picked up Chase and we met Paul and Brigham at Blastoff so the boys could do something fun while the girls were doing their thing.
 Brigham, Gavin, Mason and Chase
Chase found out there were Doritos in the building so I bought him some and he spent a majority of the time sitting on my lap eating them.
They loved the ball pit. There are actually 3 boys in this picture.
Chase, Gavin, Brigham
Chase, Mason, Brigham


Chase and Mason

The boys were so content the entire time. They played on about everything, but the ball pit seemed to be the one place they kept going back too.
There are two identical obstacle courses side by side. I raced Gavin on it and he barely beat me and then I race Paul on it and I barely beat him. It was so much fun, but both Paul and I were feeling our ages when we were done.

August 11, 2016

No comments: