Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Frozen

We took the kids to Frozen on President's Day
Adults: 3 Kids: 9
Ages 6, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 10 months and 1 month (not a typo!)
 Back Row: Bailee, Brigham, Chloe, Mason, Madisen, Gavin and Tayvri
Front: Chase and Megan

I honestly was a little worried and dreading it. Last time I went to the movie with my three kids I ended leaving Gavin with my sister-in-law and dragging two SCREAMING toddlers out of the theater. It was not a pleasant experience.
I am happy to report that this time the kids did great. No one really cried, there was no fighting, only one trip to the bathroom and all of them for the most part really enjoyed the movie and were content. It was Chase's first movie and he even did awesome. Mason was laughing a lot during the movie which really made me laugh to. I still can't believe it actually happened and us adults really survived.

Right after this picture was taken Chloe did have a meltdown mostly because it was nap time and she turns into a pumpkin if she doesn't get one.

 Which one of these is not like the other?
Gavin is such a poser these days!

2.17.14

No comments: