Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Life of Fry

 Gavin wanted to write on the present for my mom. Now everyone knows exactly how old she is and what year she was born
 Gavin's solution to keep the cold air from going up his pant leg. Luckily he changed his mind before he got out of the van at school.
 Found this on the back of some of his school work. They are frogs and they are saying:
Frog #1: Kiss me my love
Frog #2: No way kissy face
According to Gavin it's from a Froggy Valentine book he's reading at school
 It was the second annual Polar Walk. All the kids were challenged to walk to school. We bundled up and walked the 1/2 mile to school in 28 degree weather, said goodbye to Gavin and walked the 1/2 mile back again in 28 degree weather, Brrr!!
 Lunch date with Grandma
 Nice hair lady!!
 My niece Savannah at her baby shower. She is having a baby girl (Paisley) and is due on Gavin's birthday. She is 37 weeks in this picture, so cute and tiny!!
 Chloe helping me cook dinner
 My van overfloweth!
I had my sisters kids and we loaded up to go get Gavin from school. He was so excited that he got to sit in the front with me because there wasn't anywhere else to sit
 We went to visit Cody's grandma Gallup. Gavin spent his time playing with the dog and rolling around in the wheelchair. Then he asked Cody if Grandma ever talked. She does, just not very often so he has probably never heard her talk. 
 Gavin likes being my helper and even asked me to teach him how to mop the floor the other day, woo hoo! Better take advantage of the help while I can get it.
Cody bought Chloe some flowers on her date night. She was so excited to have her own. She had me put them in her room on her nightstand. 
Chloe and her flowers from daddy
 Mason was being really quiet. I found his asleep in the toy room
 The kids doing their nightly reading
 I love that these two are becoming such great kids
 Liz decided that the heap of dirt in our front yard looked a lot like a huge grave so she decorated it accordingly with a cross and flowers
 Chloe being a helper and feeding Chase


1 comment:

Jessie said...

As always, I love your blog. So many funny and cute things going on at your house!