Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life of Fry

And so it begins! The weird and gross things boys learn at school

My co-workers have been planning ahead on days they know I'm working. Dave wrote "Teri stay away from my drink" I guess my reputation precedes me everywhere now. (insert mischievous grin)
Quotes by Chloe:
"the aliens comed and sucked my blood"
and
"Mooom, I POOOOOPED! I pooped a wot" 
(yelling from the toilet)
"Dad! Dad! Dad! I'm trying to save you from my monster bed!"
This dude got to go to his first 3D movie. He went with his cousin Luke to "The Nut Job" and they had a blast. He was so excited about the 3D part that Aunt Sadie let him bring the glasses home and he wore them the rest of the day and had to tell us all about it.
We had Officer Edwards come visit the boys for scouts. He finger printed them, showed them his guns, taser, the lights on his vehicle and all the other fun cop stuff that boys are into. He even "clocked" them running and most of them can run 11-13 mph which means that if we are ever hiking the bear is going to eat me first!
 

We are s...l...o...w...l...y making progress on the front yard. It's a long process. We water it, the ground sinks, we fill the hole in with more dirt, we water it again, it sinks some more. etc. etc. etc. 
We want to make sure all the sinking is done before we pour the new front step/sidewalk and re-landscape.

This kid.....sometimes there are no words
Mason and daddy playing around
Caught these two little stinkers up on brothers bed playing with the blinds!

Gavin and Mason with their Ninja Turtle weapons
Watch out! 
The man in the pink tie is going to get you!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

These are my favorite posts. Thanks for the good laughs!

The Cawley's said...

Gavin praying...that is a precious pic!