Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I-Jump

My sister-in-law Erin invited us to go to I-Jump with her and her sister and of course I said YES!! Anything to get the kids out of the house and doing something active! They are getting grumpy because they are just as tired of being stuck in the house as I am.

We had fun! We jumped, I threw the kids into the foam pit, we played dodge ball, jumped some more and even had a few tickle wars here and there. Brigham was so brave and was jumping off the ledge onto the trampolines. Chloe got brave and followed him, but Mason was a chicken. He would sit on the ledge and then slowly slide off, it was funny to watch.
 Mason, Brigham, Auntie Erin, Tayvri, Chloe, Garrett, and Bailee
 Chloe and Mason
They freaked out a little bit when I threw them in the first time and then they loved it and didn't want me to stop.




 Just Chillaxin : )
Erin and her bambinos
Bailee, Brigham and Tayvri

2.27.14

No comments: